Fluid Bed Dryer
Drying: The high drying efficiency is because the powder or granules are fluidized in the drying chamber and the container is using a turbo blower, the hot air passed through the powder or granules from bottom to the top of drying chamber to remove the humidity.
Granulation: Spray atomized binder or active ingredients on the suspension powder by spray guns to formm the uniformity granules.
- Drying: The better time saving of YENCHEN's FBD to dry powder or granules is 10-20 times faster than the conventional oven.
- Granulation: The better fluidity and solubility of the granules after spraying the binder or active ingredients from the top to the fluidized powder.
Description of the process
Super Mixer and Granulator → Fluid Bed Dryer and Granulator → Cone Mill → Tumbling Mixer
Optional Devices are available
- Explosion proof system (when oranic solvent is used)
- 2 Bar pressure resistant design; Suitable for the room is on the top floor (Safety relief duct towards up)
- 2 Bar pressure resistant design; Suitable for the room beside outdoor (Safety relief duct towards back)
- 10 bar pressure resistant design; No safety relief duct
- Safety relief duct: An organic solvent is not used
- WIP or CIP system
- Dehumidifier device
- Dust collector system (Dry or Wet type)
- High accuracy air volume / pressure measuring device
- Powder leakage detector
- Suction device (Or connect with YENCHEN's Super Mixer and Granulator)
- Vacuum discharge (Closed type)
- Lifting and tilting device
- Single Shaking type of FBDG: For this model cannot add bottom spray or side spray.
- For bottom spray or side spray please choose YENCHEN's Double Shaking type of FBDD.
- 1. Follow the regulations of cGMP, PIC/S GMP, FDA
- 2. High drying efficiency: The normal granules drying time is about 30-45 minutes/batch, FBD is 10-20 times faster than the conventional oven
- 3. Top spray atomizing: Fast spray granulation time and uniformity
- 4. Mixing, granulation and drying are in one machine: Save space and time
- 5. The integrated drying chamber has a strong strength and easy to clean
- 6. One of the features of Fluid Bed Dryer - the bag filter movement is designed by an auto pneumatic operation
- 7. The inlet air is filtered by a final filter to secure the cleanness of the inlet air
- 8. The bag filter is made of a static electricity conductivity cloth to discharge static electricity
- 9. Touch Screen Interface control system: All the parameters can be memorable, multilevel of passwords can be set, connect to the diagrams printing are optional available
- 10. An optional dehumidifier can be installed for the thermosensitive product like pro-biotic
- 11. Customized equipments to connect with other equipments like Super Mixer, Cone Mill, or Lifting Device, etc.
|Model||Working Capacity||Volume of Container||Fan Motor||Air Flow||Heating Volume||Steam Consumption||Room Dimension|
* Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Pharmaceutical: For pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and Chinese medicine's granulation or drying.
- Food: Instant food, instant juice powder, seasoning, food additive, lactic acid bacteria's granulation or drying
- Chemical: Synthesis raw material, and pigment granulation or drying
TAG: Pharmaceutical Fluid Bed Dryer,
Contact Yenchen to Get a Quotation Now!