Through Circulation Dryer
1. High efficiency: The hot air quickly removes the moisture from drying object to maintain the product quality.
2. Short drying time: The drying rate is 2~4times faster than the conventional dryer.
3. Constant drying: No need to stir the drying object at all time.
4. Temperature uniformity : The temperature in each tray is controlled with in ±5℃(Loading 50~80℃)
5. Precise temperature control: The temperature setting point can be controlled within ±2℃.
6. No color difference.
7. Air inlet with automatic controlled damper can avoid reverse air flow.
8. During the operation process , the chamber will be in negative pressure.
9. All processes are controlled by PLC.
10. The drying chambers’s surrounding is completely welded to ensure no insulation wool will fall into the chamber.
11. Easy cleaning and maintenance.
12. The movable trolley can move up and down and easy clean.
- Heating system by electricity or steam is available and can be both selected or use independently. (In case of night time , there is no steam supply then can use electric heating.)
- Safety relief duct can be selected as optional (for explosion prool)
- Automatic Circulation system.
- One pass type air outlet can be selected.
- Temperature recorder.
- Inlet air filter (hepa filter)
- Air outlet control by automatic damper.
- The contact material change to SUS316.
|Model||Working Capacity||Tarys||Blower||Heating Consumption||Machine Dimension|
- Files Download
Over 50 Years Through Circulation Dryer | Pharmaceutical Processing Equipment | Yenchen
Based in Taiwan, YENCHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD., since 1967, is a Through Circulation Dryer | pharmaceutical processing machinery supplier. Pharmaceutical production lines used in the pharma, food, biotechnology, chemical, and cosmetic fields, which include solid dosage line, pellet machine production line, syrup line, injection line, ointment line, extraction & concentration turn key equipment.
Worldwide sales references in over 70 countries, 6000 square meter production factory allows high-quality pharmaceutical equipment supplies. Hundreds of similar companies have been enjoying our pellet & pharmaceutical processing machinery and services for years.
Yenchen has been offering customers high-quality pharmaceutical equipment since 1967, both with advanced technology and 53 years of experience, Yenchen ensures each customer's demands are met.