Through Circulation Dryer
1. High efficiency: The hot air quickly removes the moisture from drying object to maintain the product quality.
2. Short drying time: The drying rate is 2~4times faster than the conventional dryer.
3. Constant drying: No need to stir the drying object at all time.
4. Temperature uniformity : The temperature in each tray is controlled with in ±5℃(Loading 50~80℃)
5. Precise temperature control: The temperature setting point can be controlled within ±2℃.
6. No color difference.
7. Air inlet with automatic controlled damper can avoid reverse air flow.
8. During the operation process , the chamber will be in negative pressure.
9. All processes are controlled by PLC.
10. The drying chambers’s surrounding is completely welded to ensure no insulation wool will fall into the chamber.
11. Easy cleaning and maintenance.
12. The movable trolley can move up and down and easy clean.
- Heating system by electricity or steam is available and can be both selected or use independently. (In case of night time , there is no steam supply then can use electric heating.)
- Safety relief duct can be selected as optional (for explosion prool)
- Automatic Circulation system.
- One pass type air outlet can be selected.
- Temperature recorder.
- Inlet air filter (hepa filter)
- Air outlet control by automatic damper.
- The contact material change to SUS316.
|Model||Working Capacity||Tarys||Blower||Heating Consumption||Machine Dimension|
- Files Download
Through Circulation Dryer | Pharmaceutical Machine Supply | Sold in 70 Countries For Over 50 Years | YENCHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Based in Taiwan, YENCHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD., since 1967, is a leading Through Circulation Dryer supplier. The main machinery includes extraction machine & pellet machine & coating machine & pharmaceutical machine, high shear mixer, and fluid bed dryer.
Pellet & pharmaceutical machines sold in over 70 countries and has served clients, namely Pfizer, Novartis, Abbott, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, Merck, Eli Lilly, Daiichi-Sankyo, Takeda, Eisai, Otsuka, YSP, Novast, Sanofi-aventis, etc. The newly built over 6000 square meter production factory allows high-quality equipment manufacturing, particular for pharma, food, biotechnology, chemical, and cosmetic sectors.
Yenchen has been offering customers high-quality pharmaceutical machines since 1967, both with advanced technology and 52 years of experience, Yenchen ensures each customer's demands are met.