BIN (IBC) & BIN System
Related Devices with Bins
- Bin Mixer
- Bin Lifter (Feeding)
- Bin Washer
The IBC is attachable with a Bin Mixer thorough mixing of powder and granules by rotating the IBC.
Attach with Bin on lifting device can make an ease transfer. Discharging of Bins is accepted standard for close containment.
The Bin Washer combines with the IBC, a high pressure pump, an autovalve and a lifting washing nozzle to clean in an automatic program.
Raw materials, powder, and granules can be dispensed in different levels for charging or dischargin of Bins.
- Bin Mixer
- Bins can be either storage or mixing
- Special design for different size of Bins can fit in one Bin Mixer System
- Ease of cleaning and movement
- Variety models can be chosen: fixed type or lifting type
- Bin Lifter
- Ease of lifting Bins to charge (feeding) in a closed system
- Special design to fit with the feeding of a tabletting machine, a capsule filling machine and a counting machine
- To fit with the Bins to move up and down, and rotate in 90 degrees
- You can choose an auto process control: lift up → to the expected height → rotating → back slowly to the position
|Bin||Bin Mixer||Lifter / Tilting|
|Model||Full Capacity||Model||Mixing Capacity||Model||Max. Powder Load|
- Files Download
BIN (IBC) & BIN System | Pharmaceutical Machine Supply | Sold in 70 Countries For Over 50 Years | YENCHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Based in Taiwan, YENCHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD., since 1967, is a leading BIN (IBC) & BIN System supplier. The main machinery includes extraction machine & pellet machine & coating machine & pharmaceutical machine, high shear mixer, and fluid bed dryer.
Pellet & pharmaceutical machines sold in over 70 countries and has served clients, namely Pfizer, Novartis, Abbott, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, Merck, Eli Lilly, Daiichi-Sankyo, Takeda, Eisai, Otsuka, YSP, Novast, Sanofi-aventis, etc. The newly built over 6000 square meter production factory allows high-quality equipment manufacturing, particular for pharma, food, biotechnology, chemical, and cosmetic sectors.
Yenchen has been offering customers high-quality pharmaceutical machines since 1967, both with advanced technology and 52 years of experience, Yenchen ensures each customer's demands are met.