Extraction Equipment Agitating Type
1. Loading, water charging, extraction, draining, discharging, filtering, extruding, , conveying and CIP cleaning are all controlled from the central control room.
2. Three-dimensional design, require small working area.
3. Bigger working capacity, need less water than basket type.
4. The extracted herb is agitated, therefore the efficiency of extraction is better.
5. Water loading can be measured automatically,it is very accurate and convenient.
6. Temperature and timer of extraction can be controlled automatically.
7. Material loading: it is closed and effective loading by vacuum suction conveying.
8. The working surrounding is clean and temperature is lower.
9. Fully closed process which meets the sanitary requirement.
10. By condenses system, it can work under a total closed operation in the atmosphere pressure without losing the essence and flavor of oil.
11. Using vibration shifter, very effective for separating and filtering.
12. Auto liquid drain out (for 1st time extraction) material discharge (for 2nd time extraction)
13. The discharged herbs can be extruded by the extruder to make most of the residual extraction liquid out of herbs.
14. The extruded herbs can be conveyed to outside of room.
15. The process visualization with touch screen monitor system can be controlled directly from the central control room.
16. CIP auto cleaning system an be added as option.
17. The explosion proof system can be added if the solvent is alcohol.
18. The recovery system for essence oil can be added as option.
|Model||Full Capacity (L)||Working Capacity (L)|
- Files Download
Extraction Equipment Agitating Type | Pharmaceutical Machine Supply | Sold in 70 Countries For Over 50 Years | YENCHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Based in Taiwan, YENCHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD., since 1967, is a leading Extraction Equipment Agitating Type supplier. The main machinery includes extraction machine & pellet machine & coating machine & pharmaceutical machine, high shear mixer, and fluid bed dryer.
Pellet & pharmaceutical machines sold in over 70 countries and has served clients, namely Pfizer, Novartis, Abbott, Boehringer Ingelheim, GSK, Merck, Eli Lilly, Daiichi-Sankyo, Takeda, Eisai, Otsuka, YSP, Novast, Sanofi-aventis, etc. The newly built over 6000 square meter production factory allows high-quality equipment manufacturing, particular for pharma, food, biotechnology, chemical, and cosmetic sectors.
Yenchen has been offering customers high-quality pharmaceutical machines since 1967, both with advanced technology and 52 years of experience, Yenchen ensures each customer's demands are met.