Tablet Coating Machine
Sugar Coating System
- Film Coating: Coat with a uniform and a thin protection layer on he tables. (Aqueous or organic solvent are applicable)
- Enteric Coating: Coat with a uniform protection layer on the tablets to against the gastric acidity.
- Sugar Coating: Coat with sugar protection layers on the tablets.
Film Coating Process
- Preheating → Film Coating → Drying → Cooling → Finish
Principles of the Super Coater
- Film / Enteric Coating:
Pump the solution to a spray gun then spray onto the tablets in the tumbilng pan and continuous dry by heated air to form a uniform and a thin layer on the tablets surface.
- Sugar Coating:
The syrup spray to the tablets by a metring pump, then through the repeated process of tumbling, cooling and drying to form a thick sugar layer in order to protect the tablet.
Optional device are abailable
- Explosion proof system (Organic solvent is applicable)
- WIP or CIP system
- Touch Screen Interface control system
- Temperature recorder
- Dehumidifier device
- Dust collector system (Wet or Dry types)
- High accuracy air volume / pressure measuring device
- Weighing system (To observe the changing of the solution)
- Preparation tank
1. Follow the regulations of CGMP, PIC/S GMP, FDA
2. One equipment can perform multiple functions: for Film Coating, Enteric Coating, and Sugar Coating
3. Punched hole of a coating pan design: High drying efficiency
4. Short operation time: For Film, it takes 1-3 Hrs /Batch
5. Short operation time: For Enteric, it takes 3-4 Hrs /Batch
6. Short operation time: For Sugar, it takes 6-12 Hrs /Batch
7. Data recordable for whole process of the Coating Machine: Easy for an operator training
8. Multi-Safety Interlock System: For operator's safety and quality assurance
9. Auto discharging system is optional available for labor saving purpose
10. Auto dampers designed of inlet and outlet air: The design of the equipment is to secure dampers are operated by pneumatic and easy to control and adjust
11. The Coating Machine is equipped with Touch Screen Interface control system: All the parameters can be memorable, multilevel of passwords can be set, connect to the diagrams printing are optional available
12. The inlet air is filtered by a final-filter to secure the cleanness of the inlet air
13. A cantilever design of the spray guns rack is precisely equipped on the equipment, easy for operation (A slide track design is for the bigger model)
14. Changeable pans design: Different size of the pans can be used in one equipment
|Model||Working Capacity||Pan Speed||Pan Dia.||Dimension (mm)||Pan Drive Motor||Weight|
* Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Pharmaceutical: For tablets film coating, enteric coating, sugar coating and control released coating.
- Food: Film coating of the agriculture product and healthy food, sugar coating of chewing gum and candy.
- Seed: For insect protection layer or nutrient.
- Files Download
Over 50 Years Tablet Coating Machine | Pharmaceutical Processing Equipment | Yenchen
Based in Taiwan, YENCHEN MACHINERY CO., LTD., since 1967, is a Tablet Coating Machine | pharmaceutical processing machinery supplier. Pharmaceutical production lines used in the pharma, food, biotechnology, chemical, and cosmetic fields, which include solid dosage line, pellet machine production line, syrup line, injection line, ointment line, extraction & concentration turn key equipment.
Worldwide sales references in over 70 countries, 6000 square meter production factory allows high-quality pharmaceutical equipment supplies. Hundreds of similar companies have been enjoying our pellet & pharmaceutical processing machinery and services for years.
Yenchen has been offering customers high-quality pharmaceutical equipment since 1967, both with advanced technology and 53 years of experience, Yenchen ensures each customer's demands are met.